This is a sketch I drew and colored in with colored pencils, I Love to doodle and have been creating art all day!
I am shocked at myself! I have made it here with something to post 3 days in a row now!!! I do feel guilty though as my mom is back in the hospital and cannot walk, she hurt her hip in a fall. So it's back to the nursing home for her for therapy to walk again.
A little angel on a 3x3 canvas. I was experimenting with crackle gel........
I have to say I am proud of this canvas! I Love how it turned out. I was playing and had no real idea in mind except I altered the image in photoshop ( the little i know about it) and tore out a book page and went to town, again doodling with the flowers, I painted her head to be a flower fairy. I added a poem around the sides of the canvas: "Pretty little flower fairy come out to play, Watch for them in your garden on a sunny day!"
here is a close up of the scarf from the previous post of my head. (below)
the scarf goes around my head twice and I tie it to the side on top, It's pretty long. FUN to make!!
No comments:
Post a Comment