Welcome to MY world....

I am the Artist they call Dawn Marie.
It will be here that i come to try to make sence of daily events and share creativity with you or just reflect on whats stiring in my Imagination . It is here I will mix reality with imagination and have fun doing so. Grab a comfy seat and sit a spell and let the magic begin........ when you wish upon A star........ star light star bright first star I see tonight wish I may wish I might........
With sprinkles of fairy dust....enjoy

I knew I was born a Fairy!

I knew I was born a Fairy!
ahh the smell of burning sage.....

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Favor Please :)


Well see I am so inspired now I am back again twice in one night!!! I am here this time for a request I'd like to ask you.... I have posted a photo of my dear Black Lab, Dixie Mae on Martha Stewarts web site for her pet contest for spring :) would you Please go check her out and rate or comment on her photo ? Go look at all the pretty pets dressed up for Spring!!! Or you could add your pet's photo!! It's fun!! This is the photo I submitted :) Thanks !!! Hugs to all!!!
xoxo,
Dawn
I've made it easy and just click on the link below and Look for Dixie Mae! Thank you !

Dixie Mae on Martha!

No comments: