
OHH Looky A Charlie in a box!!! He was created out of paperclay and a purchased paper mache box ( I feel uncomfortable calling a circle container a box!). This was inspired by a book and one of my favorites too! The book is by one of my favorite artists known for her whimsical arty ways , Sandra Evertson and the name of the book escapes me right now and seems to have been pulled from my book collection. I have both of her books and they are wonderful! The other book is whimsical paper flowers and is filled with emphera and ideas and directions to make paper flowers! These are not your ordinary tissue paper flowers either. Take A peek on Amazon, I'm sure you'll enjoy the eye candy as well. Just type in the Artists name in the search bar.
Hope you enjoy him as much as I did creating him!
No comments:
Post a Comment