Welcome to MY world....

I am the Artist they call Dawn Marie.
It will be here that i come to try to make sence of daily events and share creativity with you or just reflect on whats stiring in my Imagination . It is here I will mix reality with imagination and have fun doing so. Grab a comfy seat and sit a spell and let the magic begin........ when you wish upon A star........ star light star bright first star I see tonight wish I may wish I might........
With sprinkles of fairy dust....enjoy

I knew I was born a Fairy!

I knew I was born a Fairy!
ahh the smell of burning sage.....

Saturday, November 24, 2007

New News

I'm soo excited I can finally write about this.... I was asked to be on Inka Stamps design team!!! This is such a wonderful opportunity for me and will be a challenge I'm looking forward to. Inka emailed me and if you mention the design team when ordering she will give you a 30% discount on rubber stamps!!! OMGosh could it get any better then that??? Fly over to Inka Stamps
She's also got awesome collage sheets and long awaited Cut Glass in shapes of houses and so you can either make 2-D houses for ornaments or 3D houses to make your own little village!! I'm so thankful to all my friends and how suportive you've all been to me during difficult times. My Mom is having alot of problems with her memory and I can't leave her alone at all anymore, Less sleep as i wake up when i hear her get out of bed. She stood at the fridge the other day and was making a racket and came in to me in the living room telling me she couldn't figure out how to open the fridge and tore the panel for the water and ice dispencer off trying to get the fridge open. She is terribly bothered by this and worrys that she will lose her memory completly. I took her to the dr and they want to do some tests and she has to see another neuroligist, I am late mailing everything out as being sick myse3lf and taking care of mom kinda threw a wrench in the works. I apoligise for anyone waiting for mail from me. it will be taken care of asap.
Many Blessings,
Dawn

2 comments:

Inka said...

I am so sorry to hear your mom is struggling. I am sure she is comforted that you are there for her. I am wishing you much strength for the days ahead! I am also honored to have such a wonderful artist on my team :)

Goldbettyboop said...

Hi Congratulations on your appointment to the design team.
Special people like you need a hug for the caring that you do so I am sending you one across the miles.
Take care and I wish you and your mum all the best xxx