
I'm SOO excited for Christmas!! I am determined to be prepared this year and start early on my cards and gifts. I wont be able to post ALL the gifts I make untill people receive them,but I am taking pictures to post! The above card was made using one of the New Christmas collage sheets from Inka Stamps and the photo corners and the ticket were made using stamps by Inka! I stamped the ticket on patterened scrapbook paper and using a hole punch to indent the corners and a bit of inking and I made myself an aged ticket! I love using the paper edgers they have out to make paper look well worn. I have more stamps by Inka and am excited and inspired to use them all!! I made an ornament with another image from a collage sheet of an angel (which I will post later) using Inkas Christmas collage sheets and enclosed the image in a glass flat bulb ornament. I've never tried image transfer and am looking forward to trying it soon to make my own polyclay dominos or pendants. I put my order in for the NEW Glass houses Inka has on her site and can't wait to get them to create my own little village and for gift giving. The link to Inka stamps is under my list of favorite places to shop or you can click this link. www.inkastamps.com
Back to creating.. so many ideas and so little time!
Hugs!!!
2 comments:
Lovely combination of traditional images with a totally artistic twist! You Rock!
oh i would so love to receive a card like this, divine x
Post a Comment