
Well allot has been happening since my last entry! Been so busy with artwork and my groups I need more time!!! I'm proud to be a new member of "The Latest Trends in Mixed Media Art" yahoo group and also was invited to be a member of both the ebay group and the flikr group for "The Fairy Zine"!!! I am so inspired by all the talent i've seen. The help i've gotten from Jenny at the "Polka Dot Pixie" is truely amazing1 I've found that Lisa Kettel from the fairy zine to be like a sister/mentor to me as well. I'm so excited to be involved with such talented Artists,it's almost overwhelming! But trust me i'll adjust :) In the near future my class will be on the ARTchix web sight,i'll let you know when i get notified, this is exciting from me especially because I did not ask I was asked by Helga to write up the class for altered charms!!! I'm so humbled and honored to know all of you Artists and to be in your company is so inspiring! I have so many new links to add to my lists, that if you dont see your store or a link to your blog or artwork could oyu pls give me a tiny bit of your time to email me the direct links so i may add them.I have so many bookmarked i'm a bit overwhelmed! My DH is going to be making some wood shrines soon and i will post a pic so oyu can see, if your interested after seeing the pics , he will be selling them, We are pondering ebay, But if you come here and email me first you'll save money by ordering them here. I'm also working on some collage sheets from the awesome postcards and cabinet cards I've found during the summer!!! We will be offering those as well. What's next you wonder?? Rubber stamps! I've wanted to create rubber stamps for so long and I'm just going to do it! So I'm working on the sheets and will have some UM stamps in the future also. The next step is to create a web store. hehe I told ya i need more time!!! It's not going to be a huge store , just something thats easy to handle and offer some of our talent to you to use in your artwork or projects. Pls take a minute and take a peek at my art! I have more to add , in time it will happen! Big hgs to all my artsy friends I do cherish you all!! Alos my fairy art will be published in The Fairy Zine's next edition!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment