I have really been living in the "what if" mode while creating's new art. I seem to have overcome my fears of messing something up! Let me tell ya , it's a great feeling and so much more freedom. I used something new to me just last night and i love this product! Goldens moldling paste. Its like frosting ,dries kinda foamy and retains its shape when u poke at it LOL. I also tried paperclay for the first time and LOVE that to! It"s so light weight. I am a bit impatient waiting for things to dry so i keep the oven on warm and stick my work in the oven for about 10-20 minutes and its dry. i'm going to be adding some new links to my favs hopefully tonight .Received my order from Dharma and can't wait to start dying silk! i ordered some silk scarves and a silk skirt and that company is so reasonable and fast shipping to ! I added new art to my flickr and i am so proud of my fairie art pieces! The naughty kitty ATC is kinda funny to, go take a peek.. I've also brought out the beads and took a trip to the bead store and bought some really awesome one of a kind beads and natural semi precious stones. I do art everyday , it makes me feel so great when i finish! I have also found and have been burning sage and sweetgrass as it helps calm my nerves and gets rid of the jitters. I found some really awesome incense to at the floral boutique, its temple incence and its from India. It smells GREAT and really wakes up the mind and sences. I was told the other day I was very fairy like! LOL maybe its the positive attitude and the Bohemian skirts and being me instead of doing what everyone else is doing or wearing?? I made a really nice jewelry piece last weekend. i found an amethyst pendant in a rectangle slab shape so its thin and its so pretty and i added some sterling chain and some other purple semi precious stones and sterling charms and made some dangles! I will have to find something dark enough to take a picture of it! well till next time, happy arting and sweet fae wishes blowing your way!!
xo
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment