Welcome to MY world....

I am the Artist they call Dawn Marie.
It will be here that i come to try to make sence of daily events and share creativity with you or just reflect on whats stiring in my Imagination . It is here I will mix reality with imagination and have fun doing so. Grab a comfy seat and sit a spell and let the magic begin........ when you wish upon A star........ star light star bright first star I see tonight wish I may wish I might........
With sprinkles of fairy dust....enjoy

I knew I was born a Fairy!

I knew I was born a Fairy!
ahh the smell of burning sage.....

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Magical Fairy Orb

Here is the fairy orb I created. The directions for this are in a couple posts below. This is a close up of the FO and the post under this one is the way it looks hanging,But wait theres more.....:) when i hung the orb by a window and the view came thru the orb, I was to say the least very excited!!! The trick is to not put to much ink on the glass and to dab it not smoosh it around , unless oyu want to of course:) Go for it....enjoy
Fae Hugs,
Dawn

1 comment:

Pink Elephant Soapery said...

This is kewl! I will have to try this! Thanks for sharing!