today was a much better day :) Thanks for the well wishes and prayers they all helped more then you know! Mom was put thru some therapy today to get her on her feet. she can walk with the aid of a walker. She can talk and she doesn't remeber much of last night and swears half of it never happened! Thank goodness DH was with so I know i'm not crazy!! they are keeping her in the hospital for observation and untill they get her blood to thin. They believe that her stroke was due to her thicker blood which her ins # was way down 1.9 and its sposed to be 2.5-3.5 so she's got to relax as it is hard for her sweet heart to pump thick blood ! She misses the dog's:) imagine that lol. I called her this morning and she was going to be having more tests done and therapy and then shower/bath and then lunch and nap WOW i'm not sure i'd be up for all that!!! poor mom. anyhoo she told us to go to the fall festival in our town and then have dinner and call her, as she would not be in her room most the day and then she'd be resting. SO hard as it was not to rush there anyways i listened(oooo thats new for me LOL) we went to the fall fest. It was not as much fun without my mom but she wanted us to be there and have fun and if we cud sneak her some ribs, well NO ribs for momma sorry ma. I got a hand knit bolivian wool sweater from DH and DS for my B-day early :) oh and with losing so much sleep i'm a bit chilled now, so it felt good to wear even tho it was a BEAUTIFUL day today! I went to bed with a positive thoughts and woke up to sunshine and warmer weather which was well received! I at first i wished i had put a tent booth up, but now with mom not well i would have lost my money on the booth so there is a reason for everything. I am going to add some pics to my flikr and maybe i will post a teaser here :) my latest work. hope you enjoy!! And many blessings and good vibes are being sent to you all right now!
lov n hugs,
Dawn
1 comment:
Best wishes to your mom for a speedy recovery! ( Don't give up on the ribs...)I'm from the LTIMMA group
Post a Comment