Welcome to MY world....

I am the Artist they call Dawn Marie.
It will be here that i come to try to make sence of daily events and share creativity with you or just reflect on whats stiring in my Imagination . It is here I will mix reality with imagination and have fun doing so. Grab a comfy seat and sit a spell and let the magic begin........ when you wish upon A star........ star light star bright first star I see tonight wish I may wish I might........
With sprinkles of fairy dust....enjoy

I knew I was born a Fairy!

I knew I was born a Fairy!
ahh the smell of burning sage.....

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Whimsy and fact



It's been awhile since my last entry Due to my own illness I will be in and out as I am able. Dean and I celebrated our B-days on the 29th, He took me to dinner at our fav Mex. place. It felt good to get out and let the cool Fall air blow on me! I will update the facts as they come and try to keep up. I thought I was having Hot Flashes and then we thought meds, tomarrow I go to see about my heart, I'm really scared as I was adopted and don't know if heart disease runs in my Bio. I've been praying really hard for everyone and myself to. I hate being sick and when I do get sick I really get sick! I can't be up and running around like I had been and don't fret I'm only up at this hour because i've been in bed most the day and sleeping. I guess my trying to do it all and not in moderation is having it's toll on me. Ok so now on to the fun stuff!!!
LOOK at Baby Rudy!!! I created him while watching tv laying on the couch (coz DH wont let me run around ). He's made out of paper clay and wire! he was so much fun to create and I could see him come to life as soon as I molded his lil face in my hands! He is not a big guy, he's small. Its gona be his first Halloween and he's excited, he grabbed a lil bag he found on my tray and is ready to go!!! He stands watch over me on the night stand and my mom wants me to make him a sibling for her to have so i will have to see what i can come up with! I also created a little round paper mache box (why do they call round containers with lids box's?) and he has a paper clay head and a fluffy white polka doted collar and a spiffy party hat. His name is Charlie in the box, but I havn't taken his picture yet, but hope to tomarrow . Dean took a picture of me during our dinner date and I've lost more weight but i don't think i aged any LOL. and i set the camera up on the booth behind dean and had him come sit with me and turned the timer on and I love this pic of US!!! This was a monumental picture and time for me as I've NEVER been away from my son to eat diner alone with DH. I always worried he'd get upset or be lonly or feel bad, but he told me he would watch grama for me and I was so thankful. He's such a good guy, I love him dearly!! Hope you enjoy the pics. Hugs to you all!!
Dawn and baby Rudy :) ( I'm so attached to him already!)

No comments: