Welcome to MY world....

I am the Artist they call Dawn Marie.
It will be here that i come to try to make sence of daily events and share creativity with you or just reflect on whats stiring in my Imagination . It is here I will mix reality with imagination and have fun doing so. Grab a comfy seat and sit a spell and let the magic begin........ when you wish upon A star........ star light star bright first star I see tonight wish I may wish I might........
With sprinkles of fairy dust....enjoy

I knew I was born a Fairy!

I knew I was born a Fairy!
ahh the smell of burning sage.....

Friday, July 16, 2010

Must see for photography lovers!!!






I have been ohhing and ahhing over a new web site and blog and I wanted to share with you! I have used Nichole's actions for photoshop and must say they r to DIE for!!!
Nichole V photography is a must see!! She has created actions and more that make your photos Look indescribably beautiful!!! They are easy to use as long as you have knowledge of actions and a photo shop program. Go Check it out if not just to see how magical she is!! The above photo is nichole V's work and photo!!
hugs,
Dawn M xoxo

1 comment:

ELLIE said...

I came across your blog through CRESCENDOh...I read many entries in your blog and felt a kinship - I have been on Workman's comp for 10yrs due to my job exposing me to black mold (sick building illness) which has permanently damaged my lungs...I have become severely depressed and suffer from agoraphobia..and creating is the only thing keeping my head busy enough if I can muster the motivation enough to create ...some days pain and disconnect are hard for me to get over...the docs also suspect I probably have fibro - but WC will not allow for any testing towards it - and lack of money does not allow me to seek out other medical doctors - but I just wanted to say Hi to you---I found your blog inspirational and I so hope you come back once in a while and update your entries - would like to stay in touch!!! Hope all is well for you today and everyday!! PEACE