Welcome to MY world....

I am the Artist they call Dawn Marie.
It will be here that i come to try to make sence of daily events and share creativity with you or just reflect on whats stiring in my Imagination . It is here I will mix reality with imagination and have fun doing so. Grab a comfy seat and sit a spell and let the magic begin........ when you wish upon A star........ star light star bright first star I see tonight wish I may wish I might........
With sprinkles of fairy dust....enjoy

I knew I was born a Fairy!

I knew I was born a Fairy!
ahh the smell of burning sage.....

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Buck In the Basement!!


This is my hubby's and his name is Edward, not my hubby the deer! Oh my vintage birdcage is over there to! I am in the process of making this guy some kind of hat. I was told NO bonnets, NO Jewelry but perhaps I could give him a nice vintage looking hat?? I'm welcome to ideas.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: