Welcome to MY world....

I am the Artist they call Dawn Marie.
It will be here that i come to try to make sence of daily events and share creativity with you or just reflect on whats stiring in my Imagination . It is here I will mix reality with imagination and have fun doing so. Grab a comfy seat and sit a spell and let the magic begin........ when you wish upon A star........ star light star bright first star I see tonight wish I may wish I might........
With sprinkles of fairy dust....enjoy

I knew I was born a Fairy!

I knew I was born a Fairy!
ahh the smell of burning sage.....

Friday, October 30, 2009

Amazing Grace how Sweet.......


This is another old into new jewelry art piece. The vintage crystal is not yellow but clear. I LOVE the way it hangs on your neck!!
xoxo Dawn Marie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: