Welcome to MY world....

I am the Artist they call Dawn Marie.
It will be here that i come to try to make sence of daily events and share creativity with you or just reflect on whats stiring in my Imagination . It is here I will mix reality with imagination and have fun doing so. Grab a comfy seat and sit a spell and let the magic begin........ when you wish upon A star........ star light star bright first star I see tonight wish I may wish I might........
With sprinkles of fairy dust....enjoy

I knew I was born a Fairy!

I knew I was born a Fairy!
ahh the smell of burning sage.....

Saturday, September 26, 2009


This is my Panic Fairy, I drew her while trying to ward off a panic attack and it worked!!!
So..... She is the Fairy of Bliss!!
I wish the twinkling and sparkle showed up in the scan as I used the twinkling water colors and when you turn the picture she glows!
Her eyes look magical! I will be making prints to offer ! If your interested please email me :) The original is 5"x5". I can have them made larger or the same size as the original. I am so proud of myself and have been trying to make some kind of art each day :) It is really therapeutic to create something even small every day! I am really tempted to open a shop on Etsy!
My recipe for warding off panic or anxiety is to light some sage with lavender in it,fan it around the room. Light a candle that is relaxing like Lavender, put in a cd that is for relaxation, get into some small project that makes you happy. If you feel more stressed then perhaps a nap would do. Creating some kind of art keeps your mind off of everything except the joy of creating. I hope you find some way of finding your bliss!
xoxo Dawn Marie
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Well Happy Birthday, I hope all your wishes come true, thanks for stopping by my blog, good luck in the drawing only 2 more days!

Goldbettyboop said...

Love your fairy. and you should open an Etsy shop, you are so talented and an etsy shop would be perfect xxx

laura venosa dellaporta said...

I am completely excited & honored to have connected with you...I can see you are beyond talanted, giving & sincere. I can't wait to spend more time on your blog!!! Talk to you soon.
xoxoxoLaura