Welcome to MY world....

I am the Artist they call Dawn Marie.
It will be here that i come to try to make sence of daily events and share creativity with you or just reflect on whats stiring in my Imagination . It is here I will mix reality with imagination and have fun doing so. Grab a comfy seat and sit a spell and let the magic begin........ when you wish upon A star........ star light star bright first star I see tonight wish I may wish I might........
With sprinkles of fairy dust....enjoy

I knew I was born a Fairy!

I knew I was born a Fairy!
ahh the smell of burning sage.....

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Blizzard in April ?

Dixie KNOWS her ball is under there somewhere!
Jump amoung the trees in the summer :) yes thats a trampoline out there in the back yard.
It was really pretty and made me think we should christmas shop :)

Last weekend was a terrible time to drive! The photos I took of the snow falling turned out all WHITE, IMAGINE THAT! I guess this is the joys of living in Minnesota! This morning its almost 45 already and it's sposed to be nice all week and real warm THIS COMING weekend! I'm hopeful, But anything goes when you live in the northern climate! We got 12 inches on top of the over foot already on the ground! The poor trees with all that weight! Hope it's Nice where you are!!
xoxo
Dawn

No comments: